Precision Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay.

4 posters

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface!

Insane
    Insane
    GFX-Team

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Empty [URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface!

Post  Insane Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Need it to test out interface and continue making it! :\

Send the server website to me through PM so that it won't consider as "advertising".

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Login2k.th
    [URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Loginw.th

Last edited by Insane on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Scout
    Developer

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Empty Re: [URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface!

Post  Scout Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 am

Not advertissing this server but since half of the people here plays it... Trinity GunZ ( Owner is letting anyone use his server to test out interface, models, etc...)
    Insane
    Insane
    GFX-Team

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Empty Re: [URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface!

Post  Insane Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

tried but doesn't work,gives me error once i use my own interface
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Number of posts : 118

Post  Marvel Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 am

Get a nonupdatable gunz, that will run without updates. After that, it should work..
    Insane
    Insane
    GFX-Team

Post  Insane Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 am

[URGENT]Need a GunZ server that wont patch up interface! Loginw.th

Login Done.. I guess?
    -§upeʀman
    -§upeʀman
    .:Trial-GM:.

Number of posts : 38

Post  -§upeʀman Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 am

nise login, but background same as trinity. add in a different picture for background please.
    Insane
    Insane
    GFX-Team

Post  Insane Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 am

zzz that one require map making skill and char screen making skill..(not a part of GFX Laughing )
    Insane
    Insane
    GFX-Team

Post  Insane Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:43 am

btw.. i dont think the interface can be finished by this week.. too many things are needed to be edited.
    -§upeʀman
    -§upeʀman
    .:Trial-GM:.

Number of posts : 38

Post  -§upeʀman Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 am

For now don't waste your time on the character selection screen. Work on the lobby, Inventory, Shop and waiting room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 pm