Precision Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay.

5 posters

My Application.

-AznAJ-
    -AznAJ-
    Members

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Application. Empty My Application.

Post  -AznAJ- Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:04 am

[GM]
    Full Name:Aj VonG
    IGN:AznAJ
    Timezone: Pacific East :shock

Expierence:Ive been playting for 5 years and experiened with most Private servers and is very skilled. Rolling Eyes
    Ive played EuroGunZ,LegendaryGunZ,TrinityGunZ,DarkGunZ,IjjI GunZ,EvilGunZ,FreestyleGunZ,SensationGunZ,AiuoraGunZ,UltimateGunZ And Many More.

How you can help?: I can help by stopping hackers, spammers, glitchers, people who disrespect others, and keep this server safe. =] tongue Also I would help people that feelz left out or was unprivilaged to get donates in event a chance to win. And Hopes Everyone is Having fun.BEcause Its not right to leave out a fellow player.

What events can you host?: Last man Standing,Race,Hide And Seek, I have many ideas for events like King of the Hill, GM hunt, Member Hunt and more. =]And Lawys loved Doing them. Sometimes I make Funny Jokes when Im Hosting an Event. =]

Why you want this position: I want to become GM or Admin because Ive played for many years,Ive always wanted to be an admin and help out others,And I also Help around the forums also, And I can get along with other players,help the in-need out and questions they have,And Here I have a friend named -VqB- and my cousin e_phet. Also I wont show no mercy to hackers.Because i will not deal with people who dont play fair. And try to mess things up.And also I would love to host events and play with others.And make sure I can get more players as possible to play. And make sure that everyone is having a greatime. =] :cheers And I want this spot because getting an opportunity from someone great is just one thing that i love. And I will also be the best admin i could be and I will respect my fellow players and staff that are playing. And usaully People get along with me. Because I love to start conversations and be funny at times. With some jokes that pop out of my head. Usally My friends are suprised about what jokes i had and just laugh along with me. =] So yea. xD

Last edited by Lil_Lao_AJ on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Made It Organized. And Added some More info.)
    xxxx
    xxxx
    Gunz GM

Number of posts : 17

My Application. Empty Re: My Application.

Post  xxxx Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 am

nice application man hope you make it GL
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Number of posts : 118

My Application. Empty Reply

Post  Marvel Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:19 am

Uhm, make your application more nicer, and more organized. Then I'll change my mind.
    xxxx
    xxxx
    Gunz GM

Number of posts : 17

Post  xxxx Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 am

I Hope you make it Cousin. =] Very Happy
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

My Application. Empty lolwutttttt

Post  Marvel Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 am

Have some originallity. Copying Kenny doesn't get you in. I picked Kenny as Trial GM for his exquisite grammar, his details, and it looked like he sat down and took it seriously.
    -AznAJ-
    -AznAJ-
    Members

Number of posts : 60

Post  -AznAJ- Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:23 am

What?? YOu told me to make it more organized and i did. What made you think i copied his??
    Etheral
    Etheral
    Co. Owner

Number of posts : 109

Post  Etheral Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 am

umm..i guess its okay...but ur more focused on banning hackers and making events...any1 can ban hackers if they got proof...also you cant make alot of events every single day...if u make alot then no1 would donate which will be an epic fail for us... you should focus more on how you can help out the server other than banning hackers
    Celestia
    Celestia
    Members

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  Celestia Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok this is just my personal input but I think that you need to space out your text. Just adding colors doesn't make it more appealing either; so just space it out and think through your answers. Like Etheral set; you're way to focused on banning hackers and hosting events and that isn't what the job is all about. 

- James
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Post  Marvel Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Celestia wrote: Ok this is just my personal input but I think that you need to space out your text. Just adding colors doesn't make it more appealing either; so just space it out and think through your answers. Like Etheral set; you're way to focused on banning hackers and hosting events and that isn't what the job is all about. 

- James

Thats what I said, denied.
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Post  Marvel Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Denied. Sorry. =/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:53 am