Precision Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay.

4 posters

GM Aplication

poster02
    poster02
    Gunz GM

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

GM Aplication Empty GM Aplication

Post  poster02 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 am

Full Name:Joshua Medeiros

IGN:DarkPlayerZ

Contact info:Msn-joshua_medeiros556@hotmail.com

Timezone:Usa&Canada EsternTime

Experience:Well Ive Been Playing since international then played ijji i stayed there for
    maybe 1-2 years Then I Discoverd Pservers the first privite server ive been in was LG untill it went down i am very friendly and i help people then went to ultimate gunz then EuroGunzs DarkGunz and Trinity Gunz.Ive helped my friends that have pservers Make Weps...Etc+helped host events. (veryfun)

How you can help?:I can Help By Banning Hackers,Swappers People That Ego And Hurasments. I can Help With Name Changes,SexChanges..Etc.

What events can you host?:Well I Can Host All Events Mostly Dodge The Rockets/Grenades H&S and Much More Mostly Host Events Dayly

Why do you want this position:Well I Want To Be A Gm To make PrecisionGunz a Hacker Free Zone And If There is Hackers The First Time i see 1 hacker banned i will not give them a chance or Give them a warning Hacking Is Againist The Rules And its gonna stay like it is.Swapping Is Very Bad Cuz if u let people get exp off u there gonna get to the highest lvl then when ur the Lower lvl there gonna make fun of you and there not playing fair Cuz Other People Are Actully Fighting For Higher Lvl not just let people kill u for free exp thats so wrong and I Will Never Ever Be Those Gms That Let people Go i Will Ban Them Right Away Cuz there distroying our comunity And i dont like that.if i get gm ill do everything to help players with hackers,ego,hurasments and Etc.Thats All For Now Guys GL AND have Fun! Cheers

DarkPlayerZ

Last edited by poster02 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    -§upeʀman
    -§upeʀman
    .:Trial-GM:.

Number of posts : 38

GM Aplication Empty Re: GM Aplication

Post  -§upeʀman Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 am

Posting for kevin, as he would say "Try to use good grammar, make it sound professional." He told me too use kenny's application as a model. So you should do the same.
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  Marvel Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 am

Tru dat nigguh
    Celestia
    Celestia
    Members

Number of posts : 26

Post  Celestia Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 pm

If you cannot use simple grammar and punctuation (unless kidding around like Kevin with the "tru dat" and shit), don't bother applying. I mean seriously?
    "I can Help By Banning Hackers,Swappers People That Ego And Hurasments. I can Help With Name Changes,SexChanges..Etc."

You're way to focused on the POWER with it; 
    Well I Want To Be A Gm To make PrecisionGunz a Hacker Free Zone And If There is Hackers The First Time i see 1 hacker banned i will not give them a chance or Give them a warning Hacking Is Againist The Rules And its gonna stay like it is.Swapping Is Very Bad Cuz if u let people get exp off u there gonna get to the highest lvl then when ur the Lower lvl there gonna make fun of you and there not playing fair Cuz Other People Are Actully Fighting For Higher Lvl not just let people kill u for free exp thats so wrong and I Will Never Ever Be Those Gms That Let people Go i Will Ban Them Right Away Cuz there distroying our comunity And i dont like that.if i get gm ill do everything to help players with hackers,ego,hurasments and Etc.Thats All For Now Guys GL AND have Fun! Cheers

Refer to the bold parts. You do not seem fit to be a GM in my eyes; although Kevin responded I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject this and save Kevin the trouble.If he decideds to bring this back up; it's his personal choice.Denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:11 am