Precision Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay.

5 posters

lillaoboi GM application *Pending*

xxxx
    xxxx
    Gunz GM

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

lillaoboi GM application *Pending* Empty lillaoboi GM application *Pending*

Post  xxxx Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:10 am

color=blue]Full Name:[/color] Eric Phetvixay

IGN: LilLaoBoi

Time zone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Experience: I’ve played Gunz for 4-5 years including ijji gunz and multiple private server gunz.

How you can help?: If i am Picked for the GM position i will do the following:
    1.Never abuse my powers.
    2.I am fluent both English and Laotian so i am able to help them out.
    3.Hackers, Swappers, Glitchers, and people that disrespect other player will not be tolerated while i am participating in that room
    (Hackers: will be automatically banned)
    (Swappers: will be re-leveled and asked for an explanation before they are re-leveled)
    ( Glitchers: will be kicked from room no warning if glitching is still going on they will be banned)
    (Disrespecting: people will be given 2 warning if they still don’t obey by my rules they will be kicked from that room)
    (Spammers: 3 warnings, if they still are not following rules will be
    kicked twice from the room or D/C from the lobby, and if they are not following the rules D/C).

What events can you host?: I can host multiple events from Last Man Standing(LMS) all players run while Administrators kill the players and the last person standing will win(players maybe nude with rings or anything the administrators decides) , Hide & Seek(H&S)players hide while Administrators seek all players last person found in the event will be victorious, Administrator H&S (AH&S) Administrator or Administrators will hide while players search the map for them the player with the most kills from Administrators will win, or the player that finds the administrator first wins.

Why do you want this position: I believe that i am a person everyone gets along with. I am very lenient with people if it is there first offence. I participate and interact with all players because i think there are no wrong answers just questions asked differently. If i am talking I expect everyone to give me feed back with there opinions. I will be honest, respectful, helpful, active, and nice to all players whether in game or forum.

Contact Information:
    MSN: e_phetvixay@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: eric_phetvixay@yahoo.com

Last edited by lillaoboi on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total
    [D]aFlame
    Owner

Number of posts : 6

lillaoboi GM application *Pending* Empty Re: lillaoboi GM application *Pending*

Post  [D]aFlame Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 am

Pending
    -§upeʀman
    -§upeʀman
    .:Trial-GM:.

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  -§upeʀman Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am

Again with the grammar. Fix up your grammar and use a spell check please. That is not to insult you. By the way, if you use lillaoboi. You should have it as LilLaoboi, because your cousin and you were going to twin, thats what he told me. So no one is mistaken have yours capital.
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Number of posts : 118

Post  Marvel Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 am

Considering this. Maybe fix your app just a little bit, and you'll have a good chance at making it.
    -AznAJ-
    -AznAJ-
    Members

Number of posts : 60

Post  -AznAJ- Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 am

Nice one cuzio!! but you told me on phone you did this because you were bored! Haha!! Well no need, because no matter if me and you have app or not you already know whats going to happen when New forum comes out. LOL
    Marvel
    Marvel
    Owner

Number of posts : 118

Post  Marvel Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 am

-AznAJ- wrote:Nice one cuzio!! but you told me on phone you did this because you were bored! Haha!! Well no need, because no matter if me and you have app or not you already know whats going to happen when New forum comes out. LOL
    Lol, your funny. Keep trying to get me fired. Tyty.
    xxxx
    xxxx
    Gunz GM

Number of posts : 17

Post  xxxx Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:01 am

-AznAJ- wrote:Nice one cuzio!! but you told me on phone you did this because you were bored! Haha!! Well no need, because no matter if me and you have app or not you already know whats going to happen when New forum comes out. LOL

you are an idiot
    -AznAJ-
    -AznAJ-
    Members

Number of posts : 60

Post  -AznAJ- Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 am

lillaoboi wrote:

you are an idiot

Who is?? Oh he gonna die. Haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 am